Carrer with TBIF
Empanelment of Firm with Expertise in IPR
IIT Ropar TBIF – A Section 8 Non Profit Entity of IIT Ropar, requires services of a firm with expertise in intellectual property matters.
Scope of work:
- Conducting prior art search and generating reports.
- Generate drawings compliant with patent applications.
- Patent drafting service.
- Filing provisional patents.
- Filing non-provisional patents.
- Filing international patents.
- Annual maintenance of patents.
- Technology transfer services.
- Filing trademark applications.
- Online consultancy on IPR issues (on hourly basis)
- Must have minimum five years of experience in handling national and international patent filings.
- Must have successfully obtained “granted patents” both national and international for their clients.
- Must have successfully obtained trademarks for their clients.
Interested firms are required to send their offer in a sealed cover by enclosing a detailed profile of the firm with financial quote against the scope of work, addressed to:
Faculty-in-charge, IIT Ropar TBIF
Top Floor – East Wing, M. Visvesvaraya Block,
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (new campus)
Contact Number 9417484881(Monday to Friday Office Hours only).
Applicants must highlight the eligibility as per the criteria. They should also mention the turnaround times for different services.