Incubate with TBIF
To incubate with IIT Ropar's TBIF, you need to apply using the form link given below this page.
- Once we receive you application, TBIF office will do an initial check for completeness of the application.
- After that TBIF will form an expert committee for evaluation of your idea.
- You will be called for a presentation to pitch your idea to the committee.
- If committee finds your idea worth investing, you may be considered for incubation.
- TBIF may provide initial seed funding or softloan based on your request and availability of the same.
- There might be specific schemes announced by TBIF from time to time and special application procedure may be adopted by us for the same.
- If you are an employee of IIT Ropar, you may need special permissions from your section head and be in compliance with institute entrepreneurship policy. Please contact TBIF office for clarifications.
Once you are incubated, TBI will provide you support to register your company and clear government compliance requirements. You will be provided access to all common facilities, including working space, computing requirements, workshop access, library access, business mentorship and many other facilities.