IIT Ropar's Technology Business Incubator Foundation is engaged in pushing forward with the mission of promoting entrepreneurial activities among our students and faculties and people of the region. We offer the following services to the companies incubated with us.
- State of the art lab facilities
- Access to computing and cloud infrastructure
- Fully furnished co-working and individual office spaces
- Generous seed funding and soft loan support
- Mentorship from domain experts
- Support in legal and financial compliances
- Access to Angel and VC funding
Our policies and terms of engagement are designed to be startup friendly and among the most liberal. We are funded by multiple funding agencies including PTU, MeitY and DST. IIT Ropar supports our activities through both infrastructural and funding support..
Launchpad is an initiative of IITRpr-TBIF to fund new and aspiring entrepreneurs to launch their business with initial seed funding to incorporate their company and build a prototype in a span of one year. Click on the link below to know more about this scheme
Engagement of Legal Expert
IIT Ropar-TBIF is looking for a legal expert to handle company affairs.
Days of visit of CA for free consltancy service
- Wednesday of first week of the month
- Friday of third week of the month
Room No. 306 is temporarily designated as the library room. Books and magazines related to entrepreneurship and financial newspapers are available for the incubatees.
funded to startups