IIT Ropar's Technology Business Incubator Foundation is engaged in pushing forward with the mission of promoting entrepreneurial activities among our students and faculties and people of the region. We offer the following services to the companies incubated with us.
- State of the art lab facilities
- Access to computing and cloud infrastructure
- Fully furnished co-working and individual office spaces
- Generous seed funding and soft loan support
- Mentorship from domain experts
- Support in legal and financial compliances
- Access to Angel and VC funding
Our policies and terms of engagement are designed to be startup friendly and among the most liberal. We are funded by multiple funding agencies including PTU, MeitY and DST. IIT Ropar supports our activities through both infrastructural and funding support..
IIT Ropar-TBIF is enlisting technical and business experts in various domains for creating a mentor pool for our startups. If you would like to be enlisted in our database please fill out the following form. These consultancies will be funded by IIT Ropar-TBIF.
- CA and CS Consultation is available twice a month.
- Legal expert consultation and due diligence is available upon request to office.
Room No. 306 is temporarily designated as the library room. Books and magazines related to entrepreneurship and financial newspapers are available for the incubatees.
funded to startups